Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Friday, January 07, 2005

My blog!

I have to admit I have been a bit slack with doing my blog in recent weeks. But, hey, it has been Xmas and New Year... that is my excuse anyway.

I did two posts last night which I am happy about.

Already there has been feedback on my posts from last night!

If you do read the blog, post a comment please! or email me at aidanwinny@ozemail.com.au

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:15 am, Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

haha..hie hie!! I m Emily...i do regularly visit to yr wedding blog, i called it..=p

^_^
best wish goes to Aidan & Quyen!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter