Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Paper & Cardboard - Tick!

Well, what a weekend. We achieved so much, starting with a trip to Thirroul, a Northern suburb of the Illawarra.

We hve been looking for about two months now at paper and cardboard option for the wedding invitations. After much 'discussion' (sometimes with 'moments'), we decided on a colour theme and purchased the materials required to put together the invites and other parts of the wedding. Beach Art is a fantastic shop and has a good variety of colours and materials.

It is kind of hard for me though, as Quyen is the crafty one and can do so many wonderful things with paper and designs... it makes me sick! Many of you have seen her work and I am sure you agree! As for me, well...hmmm.... I didn't get any of the craft genes. All I got was the Kraft genes (I love my vegemite). Boom Boom.

230 Days to go! Better get cracking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter