Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Groomsman # 3


Paulie
Originally uploaded by Aidan & Quyen.

OK. This is Paulie (aka Quang). I have known Quang for 20 years! Since primary school at St. Pius X in Unanderra, a suburb of Wollongong. He's a great bloke and a good mate. He is the best man at our Wedding.

Just before Xmas, on the eve of his trip to Japan and Vietnam we caught up at the Opera Bay in Sydney. We had a couple of beers and the conversation came up about my blog and how I haven't got a pic of him up here yet.... well, now I have!

This photo was taken at the house where I spent most of years. This was definately my Birthday party.... possibly my 6th or 7th - so 1985 or 1986. Oh, and this pic is scanned from a photo album of my childhood that my Dad put together for me for Xmas 2000. It wasn't taken from a digital camera back then.... hehehe

Sorry mate... but I had to put this photo up... smile!

2 Comments:

At 9:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember that photo!
it's agood one
love emm.

 
At 5:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya!

Who is that cutie?! - my, how things have changed! teehee - just kidding!

P.S the photo is a lil dark so i'm not sure - are those paulie's real hands??!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter