Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Feel like a laugh at my expense?

Paul Erickson... what ever will we do with him... hmmm... please post your suggestions.

He did up this effort. Check out the link. Have a laugh, click on all the buttons - and turn your volume up!

http://www.xperimental.com.au/dancing_aidan/

Enjoy... that's all I can say. I was in absolute fits of laughter when I saw it today.

Well done Paul and... thanks (I think)

Here is a slightly edited version of the email Paul sent to Ian, Paulie and myself:

Hi Guys,

I was out thru the week in Sydney and went passed this new bar that just opened up. The better of me thought, 'I’ll just pop my head in just to see what its like'.... And guess who I saw ripping up the dance floor

http://www.xperimental.com.au/dancing_aidan/

Be sure sure to turn your volume up... Start by turning the Music on.. And go thru all the buttons!!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 pm, Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

wahahahahahhahahaha

FUNNY!! ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter