Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My Speech

This is perhaps the part of the wedding I am most nervous about! For the past few months I have been writing parts of my speech I would most like to stay. I plan to read the entire speech as opposed to having it written in points... if it were in points I know I would only get distracted by looking at our guests and forgetting things and, of course, getting all emotional...

One little story I will tell is advice that Quyen's Grandpa gave to Quyen's Mum as the two of them were ready to depart for Australia 24 years ago.

stay tuned for the speech - it will be posted soon after the speech is made on the night.

Other people to do a speech on the night included:

My Dad - Arthur
Our Best Man - Paulie
Quyen - the beautiful Bride
Linda - Head Bridesmaid

There may also be one of Quyen's uncles from Adelaide that will be speaking on behalf of Quyen's family.

To those that are attending the wedding...dont' worry - the speeches won't be coming all at once - they will be split up in two group during the mains..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter