Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Viennese Waltz 101


Dance Lessons 0001
Originally uploaded by Aidan & Quyen.
OK. So I have two left feet. In fact, even that is a stretch of the imagination. Hence there is not a photo of me on here having dancing lessons.

A couple of weeks back Quyen and I had a one hour dance lesson down in Wollongong.

Ian recommended a friend of his for us to go to and get some dancing lessons prior to our wedding.

I already knew I would be crap. Sure enough. Despite all the encouragement in the world from both Quyen and Natalie, I was still crap. Never mind, we learnt some important steps for our bridal waltz.

The tough part was that we learn a routine to Natalie's counting - 1,2,3,4... etc. you get the drift.

This went on for 45 minutes. Then... without further adoo, Natalie put on the song that were dancing to and, my goodness gracious me. IT IS DAMN FAST. Scared the living bejesus out of me. Well, us.

Had an absolute ball of an hour though and did actually come away with alot. Natalie was fantastic and very patient with both of us and did give me some confidence for the day.

Oh, and that is Natalie in the left of the photo.

However, IF YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE BLOG I WOULDN'T NEED TO TELL YOU THAT.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter