Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Pantry Tea


pantry tea 3
Originally uploaded by
Aidan & Quyen.

Check out the pics from the pantry tea a few weeks back...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aidanwinny/sets/371690/

I took me a while to load them all. However, they were taken the old fashioned way - so I had to scan them up. Took me a while, but I eventually got there. Enjoy the photos. The party was at Quyen's house and friends and family attended.

Some of the more creative gifts included a gift of six different types of sugars from one person, a morrocan cooker from another and some very handy tea towels.

This particular photo is of one of the games that was organised... Quyen has been wrapped in toilet paper... hmmm... what does that symbolise I wonder?? hmmm...

A big thanks to Jo Failes for organising the day!! Thank you!!! The same wonderful person that organised the hen's night. Great organisation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter