Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Veil and Shoes... Tick!

OK... here is the 'not fair' part.... I am not allowed to see any part of Winny's outfit until the wedding day. Fair enough I guess. But, hey, I wanna see it damn it!

The dress, as you know, was purchased some time ago. With this in hand, Quyen and I headed off into Sydney CBD in search of matching pieces for the special day...I didn't hang with Quyen for the first two hours. We departed and I banked a couple of cheques, went to the RTA to transfer a car into our name, and checked out new mobile phones (didn't get one though).

In the mean time, Winny succesfully found her veil and her shoes! Yay! The outfit is now complete. - with just over four months to go. Yippeee!! The sales team were very helpful at both stores. The shoes were purchased from Panache Bridal Shoes - check them out at http://www.aboutpanachebridalshoes.com.au/ and they fantastic - I am reliably informed...Cyndy served Quyen - so ask for her if you every go there.

The veil was purchased from Jean Fox Bridal Gowns. Visit their website at http://www.jeanfox.com.au/ the sales person that Quyen had was Rosalie. The veil has to be custom made and will be a length of 60 inches - or 152 cm - Quyen's approximate height. I guess that is a clue to me as to what the dress could be about!!!!! hmmmm..... I wonder... Mind you... this very second.... I am sitting about two metres away from the dress. It is in a shopping bag wrapped up tightly - Quyen took it around with her today to match the colour / material / lace / plastic - who knows what needed to be matched!!! I haven't seen it, so I don't know.

You will see a photo on 12 June 2005 of the dress - unless you are coming to the wedding, then you will see it at 1:30pm on 11 June!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter