Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Parent's Get Together


2 Wks to go 0023
Originally uploaded by Aidan & Quyen.

This was the final catch up between my Mum and Dad, and Quyen's Mum before the big day. Quyen was on hand to translate back and forth. There were smiles all around.

Dad got stuck into the cake dished out by Quyen's Mum. I rocked up a bit late. However, in my defence, I was doing wedding stuff with Paul Erickson - that single dude who is in my bridal party.

Check out the other photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aidanwinny/sets/399680/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter