Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Wedding Dress Hunt

Week 2 of the wedding dress hunt happened on Saturday... The first week was spent with Quyen and two of her bridesmaids, Patty and Josline, going around Wollongong in hunt of the perfect dress. Although I know no details of 'the dress', Quyen thinks she found the near perfect one... and the girls thought the same. That was in a shop in Warrawong.

The second Saturday was hoping to be spent with the same two girls. However, due to train line issues and repairs, Quyen was faced with the prospect of searching by herself... on Saturday morning while I was getting FOUR new tyres for my car. Work that one out, one flat tyre on Friday night = FOUR new tyres on Saturday morning. That's OK, it just game out of the wedding dress budget. No probs there. Anyway, Quyen had a brain wave on Saturday morning and rang a very close friend in Binh. Although they do not catch up often, Quyen holds Binh dear to her heart and new she could count on Binh being there once again, as she has been in the past.

They scooted around Wetherill Park, Cabramatta, and Wentworthville before returning to Binh's house for a breather... then Quyen back to Wollongong...

Oh, as for the dress hunting, not too bad, Wollongong was more fruitful apparently. But, hey, I don't get to see the dresses, so tough for me to comment... oh well. I will let you know on June 11, 2005 what I think of the dress.

Man, these blogs are getting longer.. sorry :)


Oh, one more thing. For the record, Quyen did not eat the apples I gave her for the day, nor did she return my water bottle for my bike that she had water out of for the day. So, if I am fat on our wedding day, it is because I didn't have my water bottle to ride my bike. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter