Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Wedding Dress.....update!

Well, what a massive weekend for our wedding...

Quyen headed off from her house in Fairy Meadow on Saturday morning to go and have a second look at 'that' dress from two weeks prior. Her Mum joined her, along with my Mum and Josline - we had to have at least one Bridesmaid in there!

Arriving in Warrawong, they had a look at 'that' dress and Quyen tried it on again and ummmd and aaarrrddd (did I spell that right?) over the fit. It was decided that this style can be adjusted if needed. The service was fantastic, the price was right...and....yep, you guessed it, WINNY HAS BOUGHT THE WEDDING DRESS!!!! yeee haaaaa!!!! Very exciting, of course I have not seen it. Well, I have seen the bag that it came in. Oh, and I have seen the credit card transaction for it... hmm.... thanks very much.

After Winny returned home, I posed a question. "As you have now got the dress ahead of schedule, can we bring the wedding forward?". No need to tell you what she said, I am sure you can guess it.

So that's the exciting news and developments for this weekend.....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter