Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Not long now

After months and months and months of planning and preparation. Countless hours of discussions and meetings, the wedding is finally all but upon us.

With only two and bit days to go, I do not know if I will have another chance to post a blog before the wedding.

Please please stay tuned for plenty of photos after the wedding. I hope to have alot of photos loaded onto the flickr photo hosting site by Monday night. I will post you the think the

It has been alot of fun organising the wedding for both Quyen and myself, and we look forward to sharing the many photos and stories with you later.

In the mean time, if I don't speak to you before the big day, rest assured, there is more to come soon after!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter