Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Harry and Sarah


nanna's 90th '05 045
Originally uploaded by Aidan & Quyen.
You have seen photos of Harry and Sarah before on AWWB. However, this is the first photo we have of them together. This photo was taken at my Nanna's 90th birthday last weekend in Maitland, NSW. They both suit each other very well and are very excited about their big day...
Sorry 'bout the red eyes Sarah and Harry, but I didn't have a chance to do some editing on these ones.

Oh, and thanks to my Dad who kindly took and emailed me the photo.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 pm, Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

How adorable they are!!!


are u 2 going to hav kid soon enough after getting married? ;p


ps:been busying prepare for final term exams..din get to c u online and chat wid u!! take care dear aidan n quyen!!

 
At 8:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its amazing first they met as kid and after that convert in couple.Wow......!

 
At 9:33 am, Blogger Me said...

Congrats on the wedding... I'm going thru the same drama myself so I sympathize.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter