Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Envelopes....too big...

Right now I am trying to print on the envelopes for the invitations... in doing so I am as frustrated as a pyromaniac in a petrified forest.

We have custom invitations that do not fit into our printer... aaarrrggghhh!!!! didn't think of that one when we decided on the size of the special envelopes! Hmmm... we may need to be very patient or purchase clear labels to print on.

All the addresses have been sorted out tonight. I was hoping to print on all of the envelopes.

Not to be.

I am grumpy now and I am going to bed.

Good night. Adios Amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter