Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My Speech

I have started to think about my speech alot lately. I keep thinking of things I plan on saying for the speech about family, thanking people, and all the other important stuff. One decision that has been made is that it will be written out for me to read... I am not jotting down points for elaborating on. This way, I can be sure that my composure shall remain the best it possibly can, under the circumstances.

Rest assured a copy of the speech will be posted on the blog after the wedding.

Other people making speeches include:

Arthur Devenish (my Dad!)
Paul Nghi (the best man)

and.... Quyen Le (the beautiful bride of course!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter