Aidan & Quyen's Wedding

Welcome to our wedding blog! We are getting married on June 11, 2005. This blog is for you to share our stories along the way and have fun with us in the countdown to our special day!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Completed Invitations


invitation with bow2
Originally uploaded by Aidan & Quyen.
Here it is! The completed invitation.

There is a story with spiral that Quyen wanted me to share... it symbolises our relationship - we started on the outside and have worked into the middle where we are now ready to journey back out along the spiral and keep growing and growing the size! That's kind of it. I am sure you get the angle I am coming from, I do.

The leaf is from the tree I sat next to when I proposed to Quyen on 17 April 2004 at the top of Mt. Kembla, near Wollongong.

The two lady bugs are Quyen and myself. No guessing which one is me - I am the fat one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RoboCounter: free web counter